Every partner is in a unique situation, and we work to understand their assets, needs, and pain points.
Capacity Building for Instructional Coaches and District Leaders
We help school systems understand the state of co-teaching across their school or district: identifying bright spots, challenges, and developing a plan for improvement. We then work with school and system leaders to identify concrete goals for student achievement and teacher practice, and provide individual and group support for coaches to help their teams meet these goals.
Supporting Classroom Teams Directly
We provide year-long job, embedded support for co-teachers, including targeted instructional coaching and connection to a community of practice.
- ARISE Schools (Louisiana)
- Young Audiences (Louisiana)
- Atmosphere Academy (NYC)
- Careers in Sports High School (NYC)
- Fordham High School for the Arts (NYC)
- Eagle Academy for Young Men (NYC)
- Gramercy Arts (NYC)
- Urban Assembly School for Emergency Management (NYC)
Strategic Collaborations with Education Organizations
We provide content, resources and/or training to mission-aligned, complementary organizations through strategic partnerships that enable bolstered impact for students from marginalized communities.
- SPED Strategies
- Marshall Street: Network Improvement Community for Students with Disabilities
- Arizona State University, Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College: Next Education Workforce
- Annenberg Institute: National Student Support Accelerator
Professional Development Offerings
Blue Engine uses targeted professional development sessions to ensure teams of teachers are fully optimized to meet the needs of all learners by supporting four key areas: building teacher mindsets, forming effective co-teaching teams, planning for effective co-taught instruction and capacity building.
Interested in joining us?
We amplify the great things already happening in communities by intentionally and thoughtfully designing partnerships with schools, districts, and education organizations.
Please reach out to email@example.com to learn more.